Zucchini Noodles are a great guilt free way to have big bowls of pasta. Light and refreshing, but fills you just the same.
12 oz Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles)*
8 oz Shrimp 31/40 ct (raw, peeled)
2 ea Roma Tomatoes, diced & seeds removed
4 ea Garlic cloves, chopped
1 tbl Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
Red Pepper Flakes
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium with olive oil
- Add garlic and cook for 2 min
- Turn heat to high and add Shrimp, Zoodles, tomatoes & red pepper
- Sauté for 3-5 min, or just until shrimp are cooked
- Garnish with Parmesan
* I salt my zucchini after spiralizing them. This removes excess water and gives them more of a cooked texture. 1 ounce Pink Himalayan salt for 4 lbs zoodles.